About the role:
We are seeking a digitally savvy Marketing Manager who will work alongside the Chief Marketing Officer to drive customer growth, conversion, and retention via PR, email marketing, affiliate, and social media for this fun, global luxury brand.
This role will require deep expertise in email campaign optimisation and customer database analysis. If successful, the Marketing Manager will meaningfully contribute to the growth of Meri Meri by driving new customer leads, increasing conversion of new customer leads and improving customer lifetime value through ongoing retention efforts.
In this role you are the key point of contact between all sales channels, the product team and creative services. You will understand who our customers are and create content and campaigns that consumers will view as engaging and value added.
- Maintain the content marketing calendar and define content requirements in collaboration with the head of ecommerce, sales, digital marketing, content, PR, product and design.
- Scope, build, deploy, and measure multiple email campaigns, journeys and workflows in Klayvio across email and social media.
- Optimise email templates and campaigns based on repeated a/b testing and best practice.
- Create retention programmes, such as birthday club and VIP clubs.
- Recommend exciting new ways to reach and engage our base, developing test strategies around those opportunities.
- Manage affiliate platforms and content partnerships to drive profitable sales and attract the right customers.
- Support PR agency and drive influencer activity.
- Evaluate CRM and ESP platforms and configure the best solution for the business needs.
- Establish, report on, and improve KPIs for all campaigns.
Job Specific Competencies:
- Strong commercial acumen and knowledge of how CRM activity drives and affects the wider business.
- Proven ability to use analytics and run A/B tests to improve communications.
- Strong background in customer re-engagement and retention strategies.
- Copywriting experience essential.
- Technologically savvy and able to rapidly adapt to new tools and platforms.
- Ability to adapt to both strategic and hands-on requirements.
- Strong business acumen and able to focus on both creative innovation and commercial success.
- 2- 3 years running email marketing and social media campaigns for a premium brand or retail business.
- Experience constructing and running A/B test strategies, demonstrating incremental impact of CRM.
- Highly numerate and analytical, with experience working with databases, data analysis, segmentation, and email marketing platforms.
- Experience using at a technical CRM (such as Hubspot, Salesforce or Klayvio)
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, English, mathematics or other related
This role is hybrid role with both home and office working. As a minimum, we will require the successful candidate to be in the Cheltenham office 3 days per week.
Please apply by sending your CV and covering letter to email@example.com. When applying please include “Marketing Manager” in the email subject line.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, and you must be eligible to work in the UK.